We are lucky to be supported by a donation from ‘Open Wheel’ and in return we help them with some of their logistics.
What is Open Wheel? see their website here>>
30th April 2016
“Great route, great food, great vibe”
The West Riding Classic is a 33, 60 and 75 mile sportive in the Yorkshire Dales. A non-competitive road cycle ride over the beautiful hills and valleys of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. This is a truly beautiful ride with something for everyone including first time sportive riders, intermediate riders and serious athletes.
What they say:
“A must-do on the sportive calendar, this 33, 65 and 75 mile sportive takes on Yorkshire’s most iconic roads and climbs in beautiful scenery. Exploiting the Yorkshire Dales’ finest cycling roads, the best feed station in the UK offering a unique, friendly, authentic experience”.
Clapham Village Hall, Cross Haw Lane, Clapham, North Yorkshire, LA2 8DZ
• 8am – 9:30am: extra-long route, 75 miles, 2200m vertical climbing
• 8am – 10:30am: long route, 65 miles
• 10am – 11am: short route, 33 miles
What you get:
• Choice of three routes
• Analogue timing system with souvenir clocking-in route card
• Excellent feed station with home-made real food menu designed for endurance cycling
• Well signposted routes on quiet roads
• Free .gpx files (satnav)
• Friendly supportive atmosphere
• £26 available online now here