- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- If you are under 16, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any on-line community. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else
(for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
- We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on this website only
for personal, non-commercial use.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want
(including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any
UK laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. The
majority of content posted in this forum is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of this website or its owners. We
accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of
viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your
particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, this organisation, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage
arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of this website or any information, services or content on this website.
- As with most websites, cookies are used in the following manner. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web site.
Links to other web sites